Want to lose kilos?
Have you been trying so hard to lose weight? Stop pressuring yourself. It is not so hard to do if you go step by step with little patience. Having a beach body ready or even shed some kilos is never a single day task. This is a long journey which wants dedication and patience. If you have tried lots of ways and got no success then the first thing I will ask you to do is, let’s reconsider the ways and give yourself some days break.
5 points which just needs your little dedication and patience. If you follow them these are surely going to help you in your weight loss journey.
1. Stay Motivated: Ask yourself, why? Why you want to lose weight and keep reminding yourself the reason. Except this, You can find a partner for yourself who is dedicated to their workout. Never forget it’s a long journey, Don’t get demotivated. Every single workout counts and makes changes in your body. Results will show up, keep maintaining consistency. Giving yourself healthy rewards along the way can do wonders for your weight loss motivation.
2. Habit check: Start working on habits Don’t change your lifestyle and all food habits all of sudden completely. If you have decided and fully motivated and you have opted a completely different lifestyle, This will not work in longer terms. After some days, You will lose motivation and will become negative. The right strategy is, start making changes in your habits one by one keeping in mind, You are changing this for forever. Don’t go for 2-3 months healthy eating and expect it to work.
Which habits need change and how:
- Set timings: Start setting a schedule which is the most important thing for your lifestyle change. You have to make it a priority. Right timings of eating, sleeping, working are important.
- Choose food: You need to take care every time you put something on your plate. You must have heard “What you eat, is what you become.” This is 100% true. Every time you eat is a chance to change your body. So always take care you are eating what your body needs, not your taste buds.
- Drink lots of water: Start tracking, in a day, how many times you drink water. More water you will drink will help you in having a healthy life in many ways. To know every detail of benefit of water read this.
- Sleeping hours: This is so much important to sleep 8 hours in a day to keep the body healthy. Less sleeping hours won’t let you shed your weight.
Hope you find this article helpful.
For more such healthcare and fitness tips follow me on Instagram.