Natural Remedies For Depression
Depression is a common and serious medical illness that effects how you feel, the way you think and act. Depression causes feeling of sadness /or a loss of interest in activities once enjoyed.If you notice that you or someone you know seems to be socially withdrawn, or has declining physical health, or constant irritability or sadness depression may be present.
Signs of depression:
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions.
- Fatigue and decreased energy.
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and/or helplessness.
- Feelings of hopelessness and/or pessimism.
- Insomnia, early morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping.
- Irritability, restlessness.
- Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable.
- Overeating or appetite loss.
- Persistent aches or pains, headaches, cramps, or digestive problems that do not ease even with treatment.
- Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” feelings.
- Thoughts of suicide or suicide attempts.
- Low concentration.
Natural ways to fight with depression:
Fortunately,It is treatable by any ways. Start doing activities like:
- Meditation is a simple technique that, if practiced for as few as 10 minutes each day, can help you control stress, decrease anxiety, improve cardiovascular health, and achieve a greater capacity for relaxation.
- Redirect your thoughts.when you redirect your attention to the positive, your serotonin levels increase
- Exercise to boost your energy level.Exercise produces endorphins within the brain, which make people feel ‘better’. Exercise regularly to boost secretion of feel-good hormones like serotonins and endorphins.
- Get outside more.
- Sleep atleast 7-9 hours.
- Take a diet with full of nutrition.Avoiding toxins and getting enough – but not too much – tryptophan will help your mood.
- Make new friends with different interests.