Best things to do for your body
Well we all know “Health is wealth”. There is nothing in our life that is more valuable than good health. Without health there is no happiness, no peace and no success. A person with bad health cannot enjoy the pleasure of being wealthy.
Here are few points to keep in mind and follow for a better healthy lifestyle:
- Learn to do stretching exercises when you wake up. It boosts circulation and digestion, and eases back pain.
- Don’t skip breakfast. Breakfast skippers tend to gain weight. A balanced breakfast includes fresh fruit or fruit juice, a high-fibre breakfast cereal, low-fat milk or yoghurt, wholewheat toast, and a boiled egg.
- Get your daily calcium by popping a tab, chugging milk or eating yoghurt. It’ll keep your bones strong
- Don’t have soft drinks or energy drinks while you’re exercising. Stay properly hydrated by drinking enough water during your workout (just don’t overdo things, as drinking too much water can also be dangerous).
- Don’t smoke and if you smoke already, do everything in your power to quit. The well-known risks of heart disease and cancer, and smoking accelerates bone density loss and constricts blood flow.
- Do regular health checkups.
- Take minimum 8 hours sleep.